This recipe is perfect for a stay at home day on the recliner. But be prepared in the kitchen, as you will need all the cookware ready to go. Try to wash all ingredients under the faucet before starting to cook.
- 24 whole almonds
- 190mL maple butter
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 250mL almond flour
- cocoa powder (optional)
- Prepare oven and preheat it to 180°C.
- Have the almonds in the baking sheet, spread it out, and have it toasted in the oven for 15 minutes. Let it cool after.
- Start combining the maple butter, salt, and almond flour in a bowl. Get a toasted almond and have it inserted onto each truffle. Roll the truffle in cocoa powder and refrigerate it.
- Bring the truffles out of the refrigerator and let them sit in a room for two hours.
- This recipe makes 24 servings.