Skip to content
- 24 whole almonds
- 190mL maple butter
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- 250mL almond flour
- cocoa powder (optional)
- Prepare oven and preheat it to 180°C.
- Have the almonds in the baking sheet, spread it out, and have it toasted in the oven for 15 minutes. Let it cool after.
- Start combining the maple butter, salt, and almond flour in a bowl. Get a toasted almond and have it inserted onto each truffle. Roll the truffle in cocoa powder and refrigerate it.
- Bring the truffles out of the refrigerator and let them sit in a room for two hours.
- This recipe makes 24 servings.