For all our fishermen visiting the website, this one is for you. Take this recipe out on your next fishing trip, sit on your fishing chair and enjoy. Or if you’re fishing out on the trolling boat, you will definitely enjoy this snack.
- 1L milk
- 30mL matcha green tea powder
- 30mL maple sugar
- Prepare the saucepan and pour milk into it. Let it warm on low heat until it simmers.
- Have the matcha green tea powder ready. Mix it with the maple sugar on the teapot. Mix it well.
- Pour only half of the milk and have it stirred on the creamy latte. Stir it well while the milk is warm.
- Add the foam as garnishing touch. Serve it in beautiful cups. You can also serve it cold.
- You can make this recipe in ten minutes or less.