Skip to content
- 1L milk
- 30mL matcha green tea powder
- 30mL maple sugar
- Prepare the saucepan and pour milk into it. Let it warm on low heat until it simmers.
- Have the matcha green tea powder ready. Mix it with the maple sugar on the teapot. Mix it well.
- Pour only half of the milk and have it stirred on the creamy latte. Stir it well while the milk is warm.
- Add the foam as garnishing touch. Serve it in beautiful cups. You can also serve it cold.
- You can make this recipe in ten minutes or less.